Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Paris Hilton’s Public Bikini

Paris Hilton’s Public Bikini Shower Scene

Paris Hilton Bikini Pictures Paris Hilton Bikini Pictures

It’s always easy to spot celebrities. Just looks for the largest, most ridiculous pair of overpriced sunglasses, and there you go. Which brings me to Paris Hilton, seen here hanging out at Bondi Beach in Australia with her friend Kim Kardashian. Is it me, or is does it look like she’s posing for the paparazzi while showering? It’s like she has no concept of how real people are supposed to act in public.

Anyway, I’ve actually been to that beach when I visited Sydney a few years back, and let me tell you those waves were pretty powerful. I remember getting thrown around like a rag doll in the surf. I hope that Paris met the same fate when she had a dip. Why not? We’d all like to see her get a good spanking, but she’s too old for that now, so hopefully nature can do the job for us.

Paris Hilton Bikini Pictures Paris Hilton Bikini Pictures Paris Hilton Bikini Pictures

Paris Hilton Bikini Pictures Paris Hilton Bikini PicturesParis Hilton Bikini Pictures

Related Articles:

Pamela Anderson, Adriana Lima, Jessica Alba

Paris Hilton Bikini Picture


0 komentar:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates