Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Cameron Diaz Bikini Pictures

Cameron Diaz Bikini Pictures

Cameron Diaz Bikini Picture Cameron Diaz Bikini Picture

It’s no secret that I’m not a huge fan of Cameron Diaz. Face it folks, most media reports say she’s not a very nice person, so why should I like her? Well I hate to admit it, but I think I found a reason. That reason being the sight of her, from behind, in a bikini, as pictured above. Wow! It looks like her breakup with Justin Timberlake has kicked her body back into gear, because when she was dating him I seem to remember her jiggle factor being much higher. I wonder why most women let their bodies go when they get into long term relationships anyway? Oh yeah, now I remember. The only exercise they get ends up being sex once every 3 months – motionless sex.

Cameron Diaz Bikini Picture Cameron Diaz Bikini Picture Cameron Diaz Bikini Picture Cameron Diaz Bikini Picture

Cameron Diaz Bikini Picture Cameron Diaz Bikini Picture Cameron Diaz Bikini Picture Cameron Diaz Bikini Picture

Related Articles:

Just In! Cameron Diaz And Drew Barrymore Like To Smoke In Their Bikinis!!!
Cameron Diaz Shows Off Her Best Angle. Her Ass


Photos: PacificCoastNews

0 komentar:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates